PAYPAL STOLE $125 FROM ME

Temp20210505
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item on facebook, the buyer recieved it & was very happy. I hadnt linked my bank account yet bc my debit card was linked and working fine, when i tried to accept the payment it said to link my bank account, which i did but the 2 small deposits they sent never showed up so i called and asked for help but got none. Then a couple days ago they decided to send that $125 back to the buyer just bc i hadnt been able to accept bc of some glitch with linking my bank account, all other transactions money in and out had no issues and they werent linked to my bank account just debit. I spent 4 hours on the phone with them, recorded the entire conversation, they offered no help, lied consstantly, and told me to contact the buyer and ask for the $ back that they sent for no reason. Supervisor told me this was in the user agreement, i kept her on the phone and read the whole thing, its not there, she even addmitted it but still offered no solution and could care less. I dont even care about the $ anymore, I'll spend 20 times that fighting this bs if needed. Alissa employee # 1671420 was zero help, negative help and a huge **bleep**. Its a messed up policy if it even exists. I will fight this to the best of my abilities and close my account and LOUDLY ADVERTISE the need for everyone else to do so and why. If ur even considering it, freaking close your paypal account and go anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.