Need a bit of help

planker000
Contributor
Contributor

right, A buyer has put in a claim for a damaged item to which i have requested a picture of, he his asking for £41 even thou the item he says is damaged can be readily purchased for £4.99

The seller constantly ignores requests for proof of damage via pictures. i have spoken to paypal who seem to be uninterested.

they seized funds sending my account into the red to which i have added the funds requested by them.

i have offered a few times via the message chat to give him a full refund upon safe return of items to which i get no response. a more pedantic person would think he is trying it on?

I have even tried to offer the seller a full refund upon return of the items to which i receive a message stating i have insufficent funds even thou i have added the requested funds, i have noticed it says pending payment via my bank account but shows as added to my paypal account. could this be the reason?

Also whilst talking to a friend he mentioned that if you deliver anything via a paypal payment to anything other than the buyers registered address they cannot make a claim against you anyway, isa this true? i can prove that it was delivered to a different address than the one that is registered with paypal

Sorry for the long moan but it is what it is seeing as paypal cannot answer any question posed by me with a straight answer

paypal5.jpgpaypal2.jpg

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.