Mr.

gfrost
New Community Member

Has anyone heard of or done business with a site called Paragus.club? It is an on-line shopping site I found. I am looking at a bike and it seems very inexpensive so I wonder if it is "too good to be true".

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

agoutix
New Community Member

I just found a pair of sunglasses listed on both eBay (by all appearances legit, seller is 200+ rep at 99% positive), and pegasus.club. Same pictures, down to the serial #. The eBay listing was $169, the paragus.club ones $65. Looks like paragus.club is scraping ebay and making fraudulent postings to me.

Login to Me Too

mrxblue
New Community Member

Same here.  Site seems to new though.  This website says it's only 4 months old (born around February 2020).

https://www.islegitsite.com/check/paragus.club/

I would probably just play it safe and go elsewhere.  It may be a bit more expensive somewhere else, but you may potentially avoid a headache/hassle if things go wrong at the paragus.club.

Login to Me Too

mrxblue
New Community Member

And their support email is this,  (removed)   It's not even the company domain.  Seems fishy to me.

Login to Me Too

AJ6770
Contributor
Contributor
Made a purchase and got an email confirmation... but when I went into my account on their website the purchase history was blank... scam... glad I bought through paypal...
Login to Me Too

AJ6770
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> Their customer service email

Login to Me Too

quesmar
New Community Member

I did the same, but unfortunately PayPal is refusing to reimburse my purchase.  Somehow the "seller" was able to have a USPS tracking number assigned, and it was confirmed as "delivered" last month.  I can tell you, though, I received nothing form this scam company, unless they were able to somehow send some sort of jun kmail and track it, claiming it was the product.

Login to Me Too

skiweyer
New Community Member

I actually bought the bike. I thought since it was a US company. Note the phone line is disconnected!

They kept dicking me around, saying it is stuck in china, etc. Then it 'supposedly' went to USPS. I checked the tracking on Monday morning and it said it was delivered to my 'mailbox' 3 days ago. A bike in a mailbox - nice.

I sent them a reply and they said for me to call my USPS.

Next they said they would send another bike. SCAM! I opened a case with mt CC bank but probably wont see my money. 

I checked and there are many sites saying these guys are scam artists, never having what they sell. 

Login to Me Too

spatel41
New Community Member

Definitely a scam and fraudulent website.  Never received my bicycle, instead they sent me two masks. I opened a case in paypal and seller was offering partial refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE. 

Login to Me Too

Mrbojangles1982
New Community Member
Definitely a scam. Purchased a bike, received 2 k95 face masks. Filed a complaint with PayPal. i sent proof, filed an ic3 complaint, waited 2 months and paypal closed my case because I would not pay $50 to send the wrong product back to a bogus address in China.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.