Help!! New-ish to PayPal...

Justjuliesnails
New Community Member
So I have a personal account that I also use for some business transactions. A little background about my business I sell Color Street nail polish. Have been doing this for a year now. It's just something that I do in my spare time. Well I've done SEVERAL (more then I can count on 2 hands) sales via PP and have NEVER had a problem. Anyway fast forward to about a week ago. I sold 2 nail sets for SUPER cheap (20$ plus 4$ tracked shipping!) Well the buyer has been harassing me since day 1 for a tracking number (I have to bring them to the PO for tracking) well I had a family emergency come up & I explained this to the woman & she was fine. VERY next morning I have a msg asking for tracking. I told her I had a Doctor's appointment that day & I would be heading to the PO when I leave the DR. Well I guess that wasnt good enough so on day 1 1/2 she reported the transaction to paypal.... I sent her the tracking after my appointment. Well it just so happens the package was running late... she reported that like its somehow my fault. Now I see that the package is at her local PO that she asked for it to be kept there. My question is how do I report that Info to PP? I've tried going through the resolutions center but it wont let me do anything....
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.