paypal account accesss

stevey321
Contributor
Contributor

i cant access my paypal account even thou iv had an account for years and i have my card linked to it.the only message i get when trying to access it is   The ability to link a PayPal account is no longer available; however, any previously linked account remains active.so my account should be active.thankyou in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Rachatas,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for the post!

I am sorry to know about the experience you're having while logging into your account. I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. In this situation, please reach out to our customer support through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can look in and help you accordingly to sort this issue as soon as possible. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. 

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.