PaypalAccountNotVerified

lheo
New Community Member

i am a freelancer and I could not connect my paypal account to our website. It is showing that my Paypal account is not yet verified or confirmed even though I received a confirmation when I created my Paypal that it got verified. It was this past January. I tried making a report, but the resolution center would not allow me to create a ticket. I also could not call Paypal because I am in the Philippines

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @lheo 

Thank you for your post. 

I see you're concerned about verifying your PayPal account. A PayPal account is said to be verified when you have confirmed your email, phone number and bank account. You can refer to the instructions in the Article in order to verify your PayPal account. Also, it is necessary that you confirm your Identity, this could also help you using the account more effectively and prevent from running into issues. You can refer to the following Article to confirm your identity. If you wish to contact PayPal support and are unable to do so, you can choose the Message us option as well from the Website

I hope this helps,

Punith  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.