PayPal Cash Plus account

rickp2
Contributor
Contributor

My wife wants to do Door Dash. They require a bank routing and account number. I don't want to give my info to them but want to use PayPal. I found where you can get a PayPal Cash Plus account which allows direct deposit. I currently have a PayPal business debit card. When I try to set up a PayPal Cash Plus account it just keeps going to my Business card page. The business card has nothing saying I can set direct deposit. What do I need to do. I don't want to set up a completely new PayPal Account in order to do this.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rickp2 

That’s because PayPal Cash Account are for personal accounts, not business accounts.

You’re posting from a personal account so in order to set this up, read this:
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-can-i-do-with-my-personal-paypal-account,-paypal-ca...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

rickp2
Contributor
Contributor

It states in the link you provided that there are different ways to get to what I want but only gives one way (to receive money from someone) as a way to get to the account. What are the other options. I am still not sure if I understand. Can a Business account be linked with a personal account that gets direct deposit?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.