MY ACCOUNT WAS LIMITED WITHOUT VIOLATING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

ALEXOGUNT
Contributor
Contributor

GOOD MORNING PAYPAL, PLEASE I NEED YOU TO RUN A CHECK ON MY ACCOUNT...I NEVER VIOLATED THE COMPANY RULES AND MY ACCOUNT GOT LIMITED BECAUSE A FRIEND NAMED DEBORAH ****** FROM USA SENT ME THE SUM OF GBP2.25 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ALEXOGUNT 

Everyone who posts on here about being limited always says that they had broken no rules. However Paypal do not ban you for 0 reason. What would be the point? They make far more money from you using your Paypal account than interest on any held money. They also don't limit your account because someone sends you money!!! That is unless you used the friends/family option to sell something?

You can rarely appeal a permanent limitation but if you want to try you would need to contact customer services.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kavyar

Good day @ALEXOGUNT 

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

To address the issue you are currently facing, I would suggest to please contact our PayPal Customer service via link-  https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone) who should be able to help you regarding the request.

They will be able to assist you further as they are specially trained to address this type of account inquiry.

Sincerely,

Kavya

PayPal MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.