How does one verify a Kenyan business account?

Undameta
New Community Member
How do I get my Kenyan business account verified? We do not have an American address but a Kenyan one. This has been so frustrating as I’m trying to integrate our website with a multi-vendor platform. Appreciate your helpful responses.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Renuka3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Undameta

Welcome to community.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance

Thanks and Regards,

Renuka.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Undameta,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! Thank you also to @Renuka3 for the suggestion to contact Customer Service. I'd like to add a little more information about what specifically to look into and ask about.

First of all, let me say that I'm so sorry to hear that you're having difficulty verifying your account! The fact that you're being prompted to add a US address and yet you intended to set up your account as a Kenyan account may indicate that something went wrong at country selection. When you contact Customer Service, I would recommend asking if your account has been set up properly as a Kenyan account or not. Your country selection here in the Community is showing as blank, which leads me to believe there was an error. If that is the case, you may need to close this account and retry account creation. A representative should be able to assist you with doing that.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

UndaMeta1
New Community Member
Thank you Olivia, I was assisted. Had to close the account and open a Kenyan PayPal account. Apparently there is a difference. Appreciate your help.
Login to Me Too

UndaMeta1
New Community Member
Thank you Renuka, I was helped. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.