How do I file a complaint against paypal?

Arbonos
Contributor
Contributor

Aside from the fact that I have no idea how to formally lodge a complaint against paypal or submit feedback I am beyond frustrated with the "I'm not a robot" Captcha. They hardly ever work so I keep having to redo them over, and over, and over, and over again. And because I'm filing my taxes right now and have to manually come through hundreds of invoices because the paypal reports don't include information that I need such as customers' country of origin and taxes paid it means I'm seeing these bloody captcha every 2 god damn minutes. Do you know how many fire hydrants, traffic lights, bicycles and god damn buses I've seen in the past 8 hrs? No? Nor do I cause I lost count in the early THOUSANDS! 

I am beyond aggravated.  I'm tired, I'm **bleep** and I can't finish my taxes because of these **bleep**ing captcha. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Arbonos 

Go to Activity > All Reports > Activity Download

Select your report parameters. Customize report data fields, too. I recommend selecting all the fields but you can pick n’ choose the ones you want in the report. Download the .csv and pop it open with a spreadsheet program. View, sort, edit the data as long as you want, no captchas.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Arbonos
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately the activity reports do not show the information I require such as the amount paid on shipping and the taxes charged and there are no options to show this information. The reports can only take me so far after that I have to manually comb through all the invoices to get the rest of the information.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.