Error 403 forbidden from Argentina

Rufinoman
Contributor
Contributor

I can no longer access my PayPal account either from the Android app or desktop, with an error 403 forbidden message.

No matter if it's PayPal homepage or login, the result is the same. No VPN, just different browsers including Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Opera.

It's like a brick wall and I haven't made any security changes to my PC or phone since the last time I logged on to PayPal.

Very annoying indeed and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

TasleemaJ
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Rufinoman.

Thank you for your post.

I m sorry to hear that you are facing issues accessing your PayPal account due to an error message. I completely understand the importance of getting this issue resolved. Could you please clear the cache and cookies or your browser or use a different browser like Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge? You can also try re-installing the PayPal App. If none of the simple solutions we’ve talked about so far work, you can always wait a while and try again after a couple of hours.

Thanks and Regards,

TasleemaJ

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rufinoman 

Also make sure you are not using a VPN or that it is disabled?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rufinoman
Contributor
Contributor

I clearly stated that I wasn't using a VPN and also that I have tried with Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Opera.

This is from three different PCs and two mobiles in my house, so it clearly has nothing to do with clearing caches which, I might add, I have already done.

This is very annoying indeed and the worst aspect of PayPal is that we no longer have a direct route to PayPal technical support like we used to, as far as I can see.

Chat bot? Don't make me laugh.

Please come back with some real solutions after having read my posts thoroughly.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.