Changing URL in my business profile doesn't work!

StevenWintery
Contributor
Contributor

Changing my account information (URL) for my public business profile doesn't actually save after I click save. I recently changed domains, and changing the domain in my account-profile settings doesn't actually save. But all the other information saved successfully, even the business avatar. Please someone help!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @StevenWintery,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to know that you're facing trouble updating your business information. It could be a technical glitch that your changes were not saved. In such cases, you can certainly try clearing cache and cookies from your browser or try using a different browser or device to see if that works. If not, please reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

StevenWintery
Contributor
Contributor

I wish it was that easy, I've already cleared all my cookies/flushed dns and all that. Even used an entirely seperate PC and 2 different browser. Issue still persists.  I will try to find a way to contact paypal technical support.. thanks

Login to Me Too

StevenWintery
Contributor
Contributor

I did what you said, and they told me to contact paypal about it. And then paypal told me to contact paypal-support.com, and they tell me to contact paypal. 

NOBODY wants to help me, and it's getting really frustrating, and if the support and technical support team really is this incompetent and doesn't want to help, I'm simply going to stop using paypal. 

And I just tried to contact Paypal again in message center, and now it's saying "No agents available, ask the community". Holy **bleep**.

@PayPal_Bindu 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.