Can't log into PayPal on my main account.

TastyT
Contributor
Contributor

I have not been able to log into my PayPal for months on my main account. I can log in just fine on this account. Is there a way to email PayPal? Companies make it so hard to contact them. I would love if someone from PayPal could look at this. Every time I try to log in, I get an error, either saying that something went wrong or I tried too many times. I know I am typing my info correctly because it's saved on my phone. I have been wanting to pay my balance ever since I was told that I owed it. PayPal is not intelligent enough to take it out of my bank automatically. I would call, but I am not available until after 12 am to 6 am.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TastyT 

Be carefule because you are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business, if you have 2 of the same type you risk them both being limited. 

Secondly for customer services for your country all the options are in this link.

https://www.paypal.com/cshelp/article/how-do-i-contact-paypal-customer-service--HELP378

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TastyT
Contributor
Contributor
That's not related to the issue. It's not my fault I have to log in to an account to do anything with their help options. This is an old account I forgot I made until now so I don't care what happens to this account. What's more important is getting into my not old account.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TastyT 

Yep but if you have x2 paypal accounts of the same type then BOTH get limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

TastyT
Contributor
Contributor
I have had my primary account for years. If you're not going to help, leave this post. I can't ask for help if I can't log in.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TastyT 

Well I told you how to get help so, you're welcome.

If you get in and find both accounts permanently banned you will know why.

Will add you to the list so I don't give up my time to help you any more in the future.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

TastyT
Contributor
Contributor
You gave me info I already know. I mentioned that I never have time to call. I could try the live chat, but I am currently busy. Stop with the Oh, you can't have two accounts crap. You seem like a child for focusing so hard on something unrelated. Who cares? I can't control an account that I forgot I had. What, you want me to be someone who never makes mistakes and always remembers things? If I weren't so lucky to remember I had this account, I wouldn't be able to get help. It would be stupid to limit support if you can't log in. If you're just going to be annoying and troll, I don't want your help.
Login to Me Too

TastyT
Contributor
Contributor
You're not getting anything from me. The most you have done is not read the post and understand it fully, go off-topic, irritate me, and sound like your some sort of selfish royal demanding kudos and a solution. If you were applying for a tech support job, I would never hire you.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TastyT 

🤣😂

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

TastyT
Contributor
Contributor
I was not expecting this reply. Honestly that gave you some points, but that still won't get you what you want. Lol
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.