Account Verification not available

temp20230105a
New Community Member
I cant seem to verify my Phillippine Paypal account even after linking my bank accounts and providing other requirements. Can anyone help?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Mujahid7
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @temp20230105a 

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues while linking your bank account. I'd first recommend reviewing the troubleshooting steps on your end by changing your browser or clearing your cache and cookies. It would be great if you used a laptop or a desktop to perform this action after 24-48 hours. 

If you're still running into issues after that, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Best wishes!

- Mujahid

Login to Me Too

Willjoe
Contributor
Contributor

Sign in to your account, if you are not already 'verified', click the 'Get Verified Link' on the top left of the page. Step 3: Select whether you would like to verify your account by connecting your bank account or a credit/debit card to PayPal.

Regards,

Will

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Willjoe 

Try reading the question and then not adding your solution when a Paypal moderator has already given them the correct advice?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.