2FA setup problem and what is the best windows 10 app to do 2FA on paypal

ddbonne

I tried using VIP Access on window 10, but it ask for 6 digit, but the cred ID 12 characters when trying to setup 2FA on VIP access app. how do I setup 2FA using VIP access. Also tried Securid app on window 10, but when I tried adding paypal to app it gave me a error that it failed. paypal keep locking be out since i do not have a cellphone text abilities.  I have not problem setup 2FA with other companies by call there  help desk to set it up.

Is there a window 10 app that will work with paypal.  Or should I just give up and close my account. 

Do not understand why paypal also can not send the code by voice on a phone number instead of just text, also they have my email address so I do not understand why they can send the code by email so I do not need to setup 2FA.

2FA setup problem and what is the best windows 10 app to do 2FA on paypal. Also why can't paypal change system to send code by voice or email instead of just text.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.