where is settings button

Slownold
Contributor
Contributor

Both Chess.com and PayPal itself refers to a 'Settings' tab/button which I should find at the top of the home page. I cannot find this. point being to locate the pre approved payments section

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

DM007
I’m in UK with personal account and your answer did not work. Paypal stuffed us.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DM007 

I'm in the UK with a personal account, just logged in and it certainly does work !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tinasea
New Community Member
thank you! it was so frustrating to try and find the recurring payments—appreciate the help here. and paypal—what the heck??? why did you remove the settings cog?
Login to Me Too

alene55
Contributor
Contributor

THANK YOU! I was just on the phone with a rep for 40 minutes who couldn't help me, but this did. Does not work through my laptop on browser, but found through the app. XO!

Login to Me Too

ModelBIldr501
Contributor
Contributor

There is no cog or anything next to the log out. What are you talking about??

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ModelBIldr501 

Ask nicely stating your country and account type and whether you are using the web or the app you may get an answer, or not if you can't be civil. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ModelBIldr501
Contributor
Contributor

I am in Canada. But anyways, never mind I found the button well hidden but got it.

Login to Me Too

finall007
Contributor
Contributor
I too can't find any "settings " button or anything else for that matter
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.