user account log out after payment success from paypal
Thank you for visiting our community help forum!
Sorry to hear that you're getting logged out from your account after successful payment. It could be a technical glitch. This can be resolved by trying some trouble shooting steps like clearing cache and cookies from your browser or trying a different browser or device. Also, I recommend you to get in touch with our support team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page if the issue persists after the steps.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How to recover account with no access to email or phone in Managing Account Archives
- USD bank account is displaying HDK in Wallet Archives
- Is my PayPal account complete if I only link a card, I do not have a US bank account in Wallet Archives
- No response on customer care numbers - Locked out of account as OTP Going to old phone in Managing Account Archives
- Got someone sending me money asking for payment to recieve in Transactions Archives