sms verification problem

Oufkiross
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I added a phone number to receive the verification codes by sms, the new number is added to my profile, but it does not appear on the list of choices offered to receive the verification sms code (in my case when I add my bank card I have no choice to receive the sms code on the new number added, it only displays the 2 old numbers but I want to receive the sms on the new number.

Do you can help please (°-°) 
Cordially

sms code.PNG

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Oufkiross

Thanks for posting your question and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble using your new phone number. After adding a new phone number, it can sometimes take 24 hours before the number is available for a security check. In addition, the number needs to be registered in your name. If you're still having trouble, please contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Oufkiross
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank You , ihave resolve the problem with suport via live chat.

Cordially

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.