Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I think I might have been scammed. Next course of action? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Forgot password, don't know phone number, can't use my own card from old account. What do I do? in Managing Account Archives
- Fraudulent Seller gave False tracking number - Paypal too stupid to realise in Security and Fraud Archives
- Suspicious email and blocked money in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account limited due to hacking, unable to remove limitation since I can't add my own bank account in Security and Fraud Archives