need help setting up my address

saifhamzah
Contributor
Contributor

i clicked to sign in as a business account on paypal and they are asking me to set up my address. i dont live in america so my address wont register. how do i solve this issue

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saifhamzah 

You can't open a U.S paypal account if you don't live in the U.S.

When you click to register a paypal account there is a drop down list of countries with U.S being the default top option as Paypal is a U.S company.

You then have to scroll down and click on your own country to open the correct Paypal account for that country.

You can't use another countries Paypal account as it would never work properly and would soon be limited.

If you have opened a U.S paypal account by mistake then you need to remove anything you have added and close it (if you can) and then open one for the correct country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saifhamzah 

You can't open a U.S paypal account if you don't live in the U.S.

When you click to register a paypal account there is a drop down list of countries with U.S being the default top option as Paypal is a U.S company.

You then have to scroll down and click on your own country to open the correct Paypal account for that country.

You can't use another countries Paypal account as it would never work properly and would soon be limited.

If you have opened a U.S paypal account by mistake then you need to remove anything you have added and close it (if you can) and then open one for the correct country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

saifhamzah
Contributor
Contributor
iv been searching for hours. thank you for answer ❤️
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.