how to unlink auto log in to pp from purchases from ebay on my mobile

jontty
Contributor
Contributor

How can I cancel auto log in from my mobile phone when purchasing items from ebay....Hav tried several suggestions but nothing works wen I purchase an item from ebay via my mobile phone it auto logs in to my paypal account which makes it a security issue if my ebay account was hacked or my phone lost

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jontty 

Log in through the PayPal website, click the settings icon (cog wheel) next to log out, click Security in the submenu. There’s the auto login and Manage login settings. Another way is to delete your PayPal cookies.

Also PayPal updated the auto login scheme recently. If you log in from a certain device a few times, you’ll receive an email that they’ll log you in unless you opt out from within the email. Then you’ll have to do quick security check every time you log in from the device. I believe the logins related to this are the ones found in your Manage logins settings, where you see a list of browsers/devices.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.