delete phone number

Brabi007
Contributor
Contributor

The support of paypal is terrible. 😞 They dont have email, only **bleep** chatbot!!!

The manuals are not right.

How can I delete primari home number. Is very old number, classic telephone number.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brabi007 

https://www.paypal.com/cd/smarthelp/article/FAQ947

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Brabi007
Contributor
Contributor

it is not going. I have the number Primary home. I want to delete it!! It does not exist.

Thank

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone, welcome to the PayPal Community! Thank you @kernowlass for all your continued time and effort you provide our users. 

@Brabi007, I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues removing the old phone number. Have you tried adding the new phone number first, making it your primary number, and then removing the old one? That normally does the trick. 

Otherwise, you may want to try reaching out to our Customer Support teams via Facebook PM or Twitter DM instead of our other messaging services if you still need assistance.

Good luck!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Brabi007
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

facebook get the link to this community. I cant get primary number, it is write me not existic format. 

I have primary mobile. But I cant delete primary home.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.