confirm your personal information ?

TandR
Contributor
Contributor

If anyone can help.

I have linked a bank, Card and get this when trying to post an item. " It looks like there's a problem with this listing. Alert Unfortunately, you won't be able to complete this listing until you confirm your personal information. If you successfully confirm your personal information, you'll be able to finish listing your item. Please confirm your personal information by clicking on this link and following the instructions: PayPal Verification. " I have searched the community and lifted limits on the bank.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hello @TandR

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thank you for your post! 

I understand you would like some information on confirming your PayPal account. Verifying your PayPal account helps make PayPal even safer for everyone. When you’re Verified, it means that you’ve provided additional information about yourself to help confirm your identity. After you are Verified, we’ll lift your limits so you can withdraw more money.

In order to verify your account, you will need to follow the outlined steps within your profile

We generally request that you confirm a bank account or confirm a card that is listed on your PayPal account. Although you have mentioned that you have completed this step already. 

Following this, we may ask that you complete our Customer Identification Program (CIP). For more information on this, see: How do I confirm my identity? (CIP)

Once these steps are complete, your account will be Verified.

I hope this helps, enjoy your day! 

Rebecca

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.