Where can I find my complete PayPal MasterCard Account Number?

PudgysMom
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, Does anyone out there know where to find their PayPal MasterCard account number?  The statements only show the last four digits for security reasons.  However, I have searched the PayPal site and my account online, and I cannot find any reference to my full account #.  Has anyone figured this out?  How do I make payments to PayPal if I don't have my account number, other than on the PayPal site or autopay, which I hate?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hey @PudgysMom,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!

I understand that you would like to know the PayPal MasterCard Account Number. In this case, I would recommend you to contact our concern team. The phone number should be available on the other side of the card.

Thanks,
​​​​​​​Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PudgysMom
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your directions in regard to finding my full PayPal Credit Account number.  I only use bill pay servicces through my bank to pay all of my bills.  I have found that I can stay on top of things more easily, if I can actually SEE the upcoming pending payments.  It's a piece of mind issue for me.  In order to set up the bill pay, I need my full account number.  I will take your advice and contact the care team.  Thanks for your prompt response.

PudgysMom

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.