Verify business account address

yanize
New Community Member

Hello,

I'm running into problems when trying to verify my business acc. In the address section it doesn't give me the opportunity to change country i have to enter a state from the USA. I am from germany tho and can't continue without adding a state. When trying to link a bank to this account it doesn't show any known credit institute. It must be possible for europes to create a business account right? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yanize 

If you are asked to add a state then it sounds as if you have opened a U.S paypal account and not a German one.

When you click to register the default country is the U.S as paypal is a U.S company. So you click on the drop down list and select your own country to open a paypal account with.

If you opened a U.S account its of no use to you so remove everything you added (if you can) and close it opening one in your correct country?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yanize 

If you are asked to add a state then it sounds as if you have opened a U.S paypal account and not a German one.

When you click to register the default country is the U.S as paypal is a U.S company. So you click on the drop down list and select your own country to open a paypal account with.

If you opened a U.S account its of no use to you so remove everything you added (if you can) and close it opening one in your correct country?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.