Unable to sign in to Paypal App, but able to sign in to PayPal webpage

Jaleo
Contributor
Contributor

I have just downloaded the PayPal App, but when I try to sign in with my normal Paypal email and password, it just gets back to sign in screen. Tried a dozen of times, email and password definitely correct and I can sign in to the PayPal webpage no problem, just not the app.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ali_3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Jaleo ,

Welcome to PayPal community! It appears that you are having login troubles just with the mobile app; however, the login works well on the PayPal website. I recommend that you uninstall the application and reinstall it from the Appstore or Playstore on your smartphone. If you are experiencing the same problems, try connecting to a different mobile network or wifi to see if it helps. 

If the issue still continues, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Help & Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Good luck!

- Ali

Login to Me Too

Harsha4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

HI @Jaleo

Thank you for the post. I understand that you are facing issues while logging in to your account. This is the basic verification procedure for safeguarding your account. An authentication code for your phone will be sent to you by PayPal. If you are unable to verify the code, it is best to give us a call. Once we can verify some information with you over the phone, we can aid in resolving the issue. You can find the number to reach us by going to https://www.paypal.com, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting "Contact". Please visit the link to get more information when you face this type of issue.

Thank you,

Harsha 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.