Transfer limit for users from Kazakhstan

Ayankell
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from Kazakhstan. I wanted to know why is there a transfer limit on my account and how can i lift. Also i remember confirming my account by sending them my ID documents, i thought maybe i need to send any other additional documents? I have a transfer limit from Paypal to my debit card which is $49 per transaction. Also they add fee of total $5 no matter what is a summary of money I am transfering. It's a big amount of fee which isn't easy to pay every time. Paying such amount of fee would make more sense if I hadn't have a limit because most of the time i want to transfer to my card more than $50 at least... It would be more convenient for me to save money on my PayPal wallet and then transfer everything to my card.
I've already tried to contact PayPal customer services by texting to help center, calling to their number, searched through help center issues BUT STILL didn't find or get anywhere answer. I ask PayPal employees to help me solve my problem please, it is urgent for me.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

55cadik77
Contributor
Contributor

sad you are having this issues.

same for me too. i added different debit cards to resolve as they advised and still same. i had to pay 22.5 usd fees to transfer 245 usd since they don't let me to transfer 250 at once that would cost only 4.5 usd.

talking with them almost 3 weeks. all they do to advise me trying soon adding another bank trying soon adding another bank and this goes on like that. i feel like i lend money to them. i can't get my funds properly and they didn't help at all. what they represent themselves like and what i experienced doesn'T match.

feeling disappointed.

Login to Me Too

MysticStranger
Contributor
Contributor

hi, Do you still have this problem by 49$ limit on your debit card in 2022?

Login to Me Too

Leo_Pride
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. After 3-4 months my problem was solved by itself, 'cause PayPal doesn't help their customers at all. Hotline didn't work too (at this summer, btw). So it's easier to wait a while.

Login to Me Too

MysticStranger
Contributor
Contributor

I will wait, thanks

Login to Me Too

MysticStranger
Contributor
Contributor

Did you make any transactions  in this period or just waiting 3-4 month?

Login to Me Too

55cadik77
Contributor
Contributor

do you still have the same problem. i just wanted to know if anyone living in Kazakhstan could resolve this problem yet. i am still having the same problem. can't transfer more than 49$ at once. it is annoying because each transfer costs 4.5$ fees that means i am losing almost %9 of the money.

thanks in advance for your answer.

Login to Me Too

Ayankell
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I’m still having same problems :(((((
Login to Me Too

Leo_Pride
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Ayankell, I want to ask - did you find the decision on this problem? I got the same situation after creating a new debit card, also I don't have a business account.

Login to Me Too

Ayankell
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, my restriction got lifted by itself I didn’t even notice how it happened x) I guess you have to use that card for some time first so they can trust you, and maybe it will lift that restriction after some time for you too. I think I used my card for at least 6 half a year or something….Hope it helps, good luck
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.