Overlay on top of authentication prevents two-factor authentication sending code

hdironseal
Contributor
Contributor

For about a month when I try to make a payment on my Android phone (Motorola Moto G6+), or in the Paypal app itself, I can't make it to the authentication code screen. I can see it, but there is a "processing" overlay on top of it, so I can't actually enter my authenticator code. I deleted the app, restarted my phone, deleted paypal from my authenticator, added the app back on my phone and same result. How can I solve this issue ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @hdironseal

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can understand it can be a bit frustrating with that overlay getting in your way. Have you tried logging in through your mobile browser or another device to see if that is a better option? If you're still running into issues after that, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.