Old Phone numbers die hard

JaySolei
Contributor
Contributor
Unable to remove old phone numbers. I already have 3 numbers on there but there is no ‘Remove’ button next to the numbers. Same on any browser or device. Same after cache cleared, updates run etc. Anyone managed to fix this issue? - PayPal tech support is a joke.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Renuka3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi   @JaySolei 

Welcome to community.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Renuka.

Login to Me Too

JaySolei
Contributor
Contributor
😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 As I said in my opening statement - I already reached out to customer support: NOTHING!!!!! Stupid bots keep asking me to rephrase my question, then ignore me; messages mysteriously disappear from message centre. Doesn’t seem like your customer support team are interested in doing their job. Not with me anyway. And better advice?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @JaySolei,

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty you've had with reaching a customer service representative. In atypical situations, the phrasing can sometimes be confusing and the automatic processes may have a hard time determining what's being asked. In the absence of a remove button, intervention by a live customer service representative would be necessary to resolve the issue. Please try contacting again, selecting new phrasing for your query if the original phrasing you used resulted in an automated answer that did not resolve the issue. As an alternative to the contact methods found on the Contact Us page, you may also opt to PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.