Not recieving Short codes

elliotsawyer1
New Community Member

I have had paypal and have had no probelms . I notice i turned on auto log in and turned it off.Then 2 days later when i log into my account it says it sent me a sms code to my phone. I check my phone and there is no code. I call up paypal and they tell me to contact my phone provider witch i do. They say on there end they dont block short codes and its not them. What do i do now? Do i call back paypal and ask to turn of 2fa other wise i dont know what to do. Im locked out of my paypal account

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @elliotsawyer1

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues receiving an authorization code via SMS. Have you tried clearing your browsers cache, cookies and history to make sure the code is being sent correctly? Also, have you tried logging in through the mobile app instead of your browser or vice versa? If that hasn't worked, you may want to try removing and re-adding your phone number. If that doesn't do the trick, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams to see if there are any other options available. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.