Merchant ID not showing in personal account settings
Hello everyone! I have a personal PayPal account, and , in order to complete a transaction, a certain company asked me to send a screenshot of the settings, in order to confirm my personal data. However, in the settings page, "Merchant ID" does not appear, and the company needs that as well in order to proceed. Any idea why my Merchant ID isn't showing? I am using Windows 10 and Chrome browser. Thank you in advance!
Profile & Settings
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How to hide email on invoices? in Managing Account Archives
- pending payment in Transactions Archives
- Why if I have a Personal Account my funds are on hold? I'm not a merchant. in Transactions Archives
- paypal won't let me use any merchant checkout on any website. paypal support has been nonresponsive in Transactions Archives
- too many adresses in paypal when buying stuff, in personal settings hoewever right adress in Managing Account Archives