Can I set up a business account with just an EIN, and no SSN?
I am on the Board of a non-profit. Our tax status dues not qualify us for a non-profit PP account. The PP account we use has an SSN of a Board member as well as our EIN. Our Board membership and officers rotate every two years. Is it possible to have a PP account with JUST an EIN, to avoid constantly changing the info? (Not to mention the possibility of the organization’s income being reported to the IRS as personal, etc.) We were told last year that we could do this, and added the EIN and thought we’d removed the personal info, but the SSN and Board member’s personal info remains on the account, so I think we were given some bad info. We’d like to establish a PP, or some kind of payment receiving account, with just an EIN.
Profile & Settings
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I cant get my money because my account is lemetid in Security and Fraud Archives
- Cancel pending payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- Cannot transfer funds out of a limited account in Security and Fraud Archives
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives