Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting.
I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your account. In order to get some help with account access issues, you will need to contact our customer service team directly.
However, some troubleshooting steps I can advise are:
1. Please log in using the PayPal Website rather than the App
2. Avoid using any VPNs. Also, if you are travelling, this may affect your ability to log in.
I hope this helps, have a nice day!
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- [HELp] Paypal sends automatic payments that I cannot cancel in Transactions Archives
- #Hold in Transactions Archives
- 2fa sms, without authenticator app, using Having trouble logging in? in Products & Services Archives
- Account limited due to hacking, unable to remove limitation since I can't add my own bank account in Security and Fraud Archives
- Problem with *Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you* in Managing Account Archives