I cannot set up a PayPal savings account because it will not accept my street address.

lcarl
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot set up a PayPal savings account because it will not accept my street address.  I click "Confirm & Submit" and it goes nowhere.  The only clue is one of those signs with the "!" in the street address field.  We have had trouble like this in the past with other vendors.  We do not get any mail at our house.  All of our mail comes to a PO Box, but PayPal says PO Boxes are not accepted for setting up a PayPal savings account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @lcarl

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues setting up a PayPal Savings account. When opening a PayPal Savings account there is additional verification required to confirm your identity and personal information. If that information is unable to be confirmed with a non-PO Box address, normally a Savings account would not be able to be opened on your account. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.