If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- [HELp] Paypal sends automatic payments that I cannot cancel in Transactions Archives
- #Hold in Transactions Archives
- 2fa sms, without authenticator app, using Having trouble logging in? in Products & Services Archives
- Account limited due to hacking, unable to remove limitation since I can't add my own bank account in Security and Fraud Archives
- Problem with *Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you* in Managing Account Archives