Go to help center
Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

hello @XengLo 

To change your PayPal password or secret questions through the PayPal site:

Go to your Settings.
Click Security, then click Edit next to Password or Secret Questions.
Follow the next steps.

Note:

Be sure to use upper and lower case letters, special characters, numbers and symbols to protect your password.
Create a password that applies only to your PayPal account.
Your password must be at least 8 characters.

Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@XengLo 

and

If you forgot your PayPal password:

Access the Login page.
Click on Forgot your password?
Enter your email address and click Next.
Select a verification mode and click Next.
Let yourself be guided.

If you choose email and you don't see the email in your inbox:

Check your Spam or Junk Mail folder.
You can also request a new email by clicking Resend.

If you still don't receive an email or if you no longer have access to this inbox, try the following method over the phone:

Access the Login page.
Click on Forgot your password?
Enter your email address and click Next.
Select Receive a call and click Next.

A code will appear on the next screen. Use it when you receive our call. We then ask you to create a new password (which you must enter twice).

If you no longer use the phone number saved on your PayPal account, contact us to change it.

If you still can't log in, try clearing your Internet browser's cache and cookies. If you need help with this, go to the browser's support page or do the following Internet search: "How to clear cache and cookies under (name and version of your Internet browser, for example, Internet Explorer 11)?"

Advice :

Your PayPal password must be between 8 and 20 characters and at least one number or symbol (like !@#$%^).
If you have one or more Google email addresses registered to your PayPal account, you may need to pass an authorization challenge when logging into your PayPal account. If you've already signed in to a Google Account before the Step Up Challenge, click Continue to complete verification.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.