How can request my money!

Isisorensen26
New Community Member

Hey ! I have 2 questions. 1st when I sign up to PayPal, I didn’t reAlized that I filled my information with a wrong residence address. I filled up with an US Address and I’m from Chile… . (I know so dumb). Now I’m not being able to request my money from PayPal because I don’t have SSN… I created my account when I was on vacacatios in USA lol. There’s an option to change this or I just lost my money???! I tried to created a new one, but also it doesn’t allows me to link up to my Chilean bank account I don’t know even tho I filled up correctly my address this time.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Isisorensen26 

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

As you can't verify a U.S paypal account then I doubt there are funds in your paypal account balance?

If not then any funds would show as unclaimed on the senders side and go back to them if they remain unclaimed.

They can then send to any new paypal account you open and verify in your correct country?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.