How can I verify my account without credit card?

jennyduong
Contributor
Contributor

How can I verify my account If I haven't credit card? I also typed my Vietnam bank account already.

I wonder why I must verify by credit card. I just use paypal for recieving money not using for payment. As I known using credit card information is so dangerous and need a high security.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @jennyduong

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues verifying your account. I understand you're concerned using your credit card information is a bit risky. I can assure you adding your card on file is just as secure as adding your bank on file. As PayPal operates globally, we assess the best options for each country while keeping in line with local, state, and federal / national laws. There may be certain countries where we ask to confirm different pieces of information based on those factors. It just so happens that in your locale, PayPal can best service our customers by verifying a debit or credit card. If you need assistance confirming that information, you can read more here: How do I verify my PayPal account?

Best wishes, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jennyduong
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your information. I have already been approved my account by adding my debit card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.