How can I ensure a PayPal verification code appears in a pop-up on my on my ipad?

Ash621
New Community Member

On my old iPad, when ordering something and paying with PayPal the verification code would be sent to my iPad as well as my iPhone - this meant I could enter the code without needing my phone with me. But now I have bought a replacement iPad this doesn’t occur and I have to keep my phone with me to access the code and continue with the transaction.  I’m sure there is a simple solution , but I just can’t find it with an internet search. Grateful for some help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Harsha4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ash621

Thank you for contacting the PayPal community. I understand your concern regarding not receiving the verification code on your iPad. I recommend you delete the app and try installing the new version of the PayPal app from the "App Store", which will help you re-verify your number and send the code. If you are unable to verify it, we can aid in resolving the issue. You can find the number to reach us by going to https://www.paypal.com, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting 'Contact'. Please visit the link to get more information when you face this kind of issues.

Thank you,

Harsha 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.