HELPPPP!!!!!

Pixie124
Contributor
Contributor

Good day everyone. I am an online teacher and have been receiving my salary through PayPal for months. I am in the process of creating and launching my own courses that I will be selling, so I decided to a Business account with PayPal. With that said, my little online business is not registered (yet, and also not planning on doing it soon either). It's just to sell my courses as a passive income. I will register it eventually, but I do not see the need to do so now. So what documents for my business should I upload then? I am situated in South Africa

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pixie124 

If you’re not a registered business, write a note explaining this, describing what your services are like you did here and that you’re an individual providing services as a side job, pdf it and upload to the request. Any documentation you don’t have, write a separate note explaining the situation and upload to the related request.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pixie124 

If you’re not a registered business, write a note explaining this, describing what your services are like you did here and that you’re an individual providing services as a side job, pdf it and upload to the request. Any documentation you don’t have, write a separate note explaining the situation and upload to the related request.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Pixie124
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker you are a star!  A million thank you's

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.