Can't Change Account Email Address

Sadhbhos
New Community Member

Hi, I'm having trouble changing the email address on my PayPal and am wondering if anyone has experienced something similar. I receive the confirmation email, I click 'confirm my email address', but no matter how many times I've tried this, the address I want to use still appears as 'unconfirmed' in my account and so it won't allow me to make it the primary address. It's incredibly frustrating! Is there any particular reason why this might be happening?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Harsha4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Sadhbhos,

Thank you for your post, I understand that your facing issue changing your email address on your PayPal account. I will help you with the steps to change email please try, before that try clearing the cache and cookies from your internet browser and click here. If your still facing issue, we can aid in resolving the issue. You can find the number to reach us by going to https://www.paypal.com, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting "Contact". Please visit the link to get more information when you face this kind of issue.

Thank you, 

Harsha

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.