Business name change does not work

paulrichardsonv
New Community Member

We have changed the name of our nonprofit and that shows up fine in the Account information. But when someone clicks the link for the Donate button, it now shows the New Name and then below it the Old Name. Why is that happening, and how can we change it? I have looked everywhere in the Account Settings and find no remnants of the old name.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @paulrichardsonv

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues updating your name. Have you checked the code in your button yet? I wonder if there may be some reference in that HTML code to your old business name. If you're having a hard time reading through it, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.  They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.

Best wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.