Bug Report. There is a small issue while trying to type 2FA code to log in.
I am trying to type my 2FA code and i get the following "issue". Lets say the 2FA code is 123 456. When i type the first digit, "1", the insertion point (cursor) loses focus off the text box and i have to click with my mouse/finger again to type the remaining code. It only happens with the first digit/character within 2FA code text box. Both desktop and mobile application.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Dispute in Security and Fraud Archives
- How Do I Download Just Outgoing Payment History? in Reporting Archives
- Has Anyone Ever had an Agent Hang Up on You?? in Transactions Archives
- Reported the problem but it didn't work, because Paypal reported an error in Security and Fraud Archives
- I did not found any refunds button after the date given by Paypal in Security and Fraud Archives