Being forced into business Account
Im being forced into making my account a business account and I cant stop it in any way. I try to go to just home page but its forcing me to [removed] inatead and I cant do anything. This is very stressful and Idk what to do. This is only on the computer btw
Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!
I do understand your frustration with this. It sounds like you have created a business account, and are having issues filling out all the required information.
If you are not using your PayPal account to receive payments for a business, then I would suggest you change your account to a personal account.
To request your account to be downgraded to a personal account, please contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.
I hope this helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- how to change account back to personal in Managing Account Archives
- No response on customer care numbers - Locked out of account as OTP Going to old phone in Managing Account Archives
- PayPal won't let me change this personal account to business account. How do overcome this? in Managing Account Archives
- I don't have last name, but want to upgrade to business account in Managing Account Archives
- How to add GST number in the India PayPal business account? in Managing Account Archives