limits still in the place

DannyDK
Contributor
Contributor

For two months I am trying to lift limits on our bussines PAY PAl account , send them millions of documents , contacted costumer care several times and was told that that they have quite a bid of documents and informations from me  and there is no problem limit will be lifted , NEVER HAPPEND , LIMIT STILL IN THE PLACE , this company is a complete pain to deal with. Some of my friends having same problems , PAY PAL ruining their bussineses , holding their money and deleting their feedbacks . Very bad and very expensive service, holding money , charging over 3 % for transactions , very pure communication , they DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ OTHER COMMENTS,FROM OTHER USERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Is your account stopped in any way? Cases are prioritised so that people who have their account on hold are looked at before people who are asked to submit documents but have not had their business interfered with... I've seen it take 30 days for such people to have their documents reviewed.

Login to Me Too

DannyDK
Contributor
Contributor

1. - We have last 100 GBP on receiving limit , we are selling prams they cost 200 GBP each. 

So apparently we cannot sell anymore without to get blocked. My friend had the same problem in October,

then you have hold a lot of his money , he lost his feedbacks , his customers were balistic us they had no money and no items. Call centrum told him that you have six month to sorted , he was then using his friends private account.

2. - If  we reach our limit compeletly , you will not only hold our money., but you will also banned me from using this forum so we cant complein anymore . Am I right ?

Thank you for keeping in touch , I know that it is not personaly your faul and that is not easiest job to deal with so many desperate and unhappy customers.

Regards

Daniel & Martina

Login to Me Too

PayPal_barry

We are not banning or blocking anyone who sets up a business. If you open an account and begin to trade, that’s great. But as an on-line company that do not meet people face to face we will have to get more information from you such as what are you receiving payments for? And your full ID.

If you have not done so already, then I would suggest that you “Get verified”. To become verified, log in to your account and click the 'Unverified' link on the Account Overview page. This will bring up a 'Get Verified' page. Please follow the steps there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.