limitation review In Progress for over 1 month !!

shreateh
Contributor
Contributor

hi. 

My account was limited since 16 Mar 2016, i submitted all the needed documents except adding a credit card, because paypal doesnt support my bank. 

anyway my problem is that all the cases is yet in progress.

(april 5) : i sent a message via message center and they told me  that In 72 hours i will get an answer. 

as it has been long time with no support iam posting here hoping for a help ASAP . 

thanks . 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome tot he PayPal Community. I see you have not had a response from any of our members.

Are you still having problems with a limitation on your account? If so, can you reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter and we can have someone look into it for you?

-David R

Login to Me Too

shreateh
Contributor
Contributor

hi,

thanks for your reply, actually i dont agree with paypal policy as they taken down my account and frozen it for 180days before they contact me back to get my money . 

as Paypal will close any user account who lives in a region that Paypal doesnt support, frozen his money for 180 days; Paypal policy should be modified to accept registrations from supported countries only.  YES i did not read any terms of use as iam a paypal user for long years, and paypal change its policy and the protection system each year, we are facing different issues . 

Anyway iam placing this reply to help other users when searching google for such issue, if you guys owned a paypal account in a country (address) that paypal doesnt support, you should know that in any time paypal will close your account and frozen your money for 6 months, they will told you that they will contact you after 6 months in order to transfer your money . 

BR 

Login to Me Too

edo5
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal limited my account also, and asking for photo id, etc. i filled up all fields correctly but two fields are stil under review.

i just hope paypal will not steal my money for 180 days cause that is literaly stealing,and harassing of paypal users. 

Any way,after this incovinience i will get rid of paypal for good cause  i wont alow anyone to play with my identification detalis and my money!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.