The buyer says that she cannot find my paypal details

Crunuk6
Contributor
Contributor
In my experience every time I have made a purchase on eBay I am taking to a page where I am given a choice to either use PayPal on my credit card to complete the payment. The customer says that she cannot find my payment or PayPal details anywhere on my page At all this has never happened to me. Have my details being hidden somehow please help best regards
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Crunuk6
Contributor
Contributor
I was actually thinking the same thing - she was asking for an invoice etc and once I sent her an email saying that I had contacted both eBay and PayPal re this matter she has done rather quiet. Bah! Thank you for your help and please have a great weekend!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Crunuk6

Is she new??

Tell her to click on pay now and follow the on screen prompts.

I am suspicious that she may be a scammer, they like you to give them your paypal details so they can NOT pay and they send you a spoof email that looks as if it is from paypal to say that they have paid and they hope you send the item before you realise.

If its a pricy item OR they are asking you to send to somewhere in Africa be very careful.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Crunuk6
Contributor
Contributor
I was actually thinking the same thing - she was asking for an invoice etc and once I sent her an email saying that I had contacted both eBay and PayPal re this matter she has done rather quiet. Bah! Thank you for your help and please have a great weekend!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.