Removing receiving limit per year (EU)

klemzi444
Contributor
Contributor

Hey can you help me out I got issues with removing the limit and prividing more info. http://share.pho.to/A56wK     http://share.pho.to/A56wk

When I provided all my info, there is one thing left to do. it says: verify your account using your bank account or credit card.  http://share.pho.to/A56wq

So I click next and it gets me here :  http://share.pho.to/A56wr  - to the wallet... and what am i supposed to do now ? its like endless circle now im here and I can click on notification again and I will go under  resolution center where i will click RESOLVE again and it will take me to the same site...  where I have to provide my info ( already did so its automatically saved already ) but it still says : verify your account using your bank account or credit card,.. and i click next and im at the Wallet section again.. what am i supposed to do now ? 

Thanks 

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

meRichie
New Community Member

Im having exactly the same problem, stuck on the wallet page with no futher instrustions! 

As with everyone else I have verified bank and card but after that nothing.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi guys.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties when trying to get your limits lifted and your account verified through the website.

I can understand that this is very frustrating for you both but if you are experiencing difficulties in completing the steps through the website, you would need to reach out to our customer service team directly so that we can assist you with getting this resolved.

This can be done by calling us directly or if you wish, you can contact us via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this further for you.

David.

Login to Me Too

LarryLight
New Community Member
I am having similar problems verifying my account, I was asked to supply a bank statement which took a week to arrive as all my banking and bills are online...I go to Paypal and that option has now gone to supply a bank statement, instead I am being asked to verify my bank card by supplying a 4 digit code from a transaction from 2014...rather unreasonable as I can only access the last 3 months. So I just spent 45 minutes on hold to customer service ( ironic title under the circumstances), only to be cut off. Maybe someone could restore my faith in Paypal and actually take ownership of this matter and email me so we can resolve this ridiculous situation.... Or shall I just expect the stock reply of "You can contact customer services blah blah blah" New money...same old shoddy service as everyone else.
Login to Me Too

deadguy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I have the same problem. I sent them all the required information more than a month ago. Resolution Center says completed 100%. I received robot  message Thank you for Providing the required information.We'll get back to you Within a few business days. Since then - nothing. My account is limited, PP do not respond to my emails. Ebay blocked because of that too. Does anyone have any idea how long it might take to them to unlimit our accounts? sorry for english. 

Mike

Login to Me Too

Plamen_Nicolov
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the exact same problem too - my account got limited, I cannot use my funds. I've provided all documents they requested, the solution center sayw "Waiting for your response" and when I click on "Resolve", I get a screen showing all steps are completed and saying "Thank you for providing the required information.".

Can anyone from PayPal explain what's going on? Freezing your customers' assets isn't the way to sustain a business and at the moment I'm actively searching for an alternative to PayPal service.

Login to Me Too

Gracerox
Contributor
Contributor

This as happened to me,been nearly 6months now with money I can't get out,PayPal is a joke

Login to Me Too

EKTScotland
Contributor
Contributor

This has also just happened to us.  Got the email about approaching the 1,800 Euro limit, have provided all the required information several times, and an hour ago received the email saying they are closing our account.  We are an online retail business and operate via Ebay and our own website with payments being made via Paypal.

Suffice to say, without Paypal the business can't survive.  What I don't understand is why, when there are thousands of businesses like ours out there, do Paypal deem that we are now too high a risk, even though we have been successfully trading for over a year with no issues whatsoever.

I have spoken to their call centre and they are lodging an appeal with "those who deem themselves decision-makers" and we'll see what comes of that.  In the meantime, we've had to remove all our items for sale on Ebay, and taken down our website. 

No income for the forseeable future for us then, and we are looking at seeking legal advice regarding loss of income.

Get a grip Paypal!

Login to Me Too

BillyBones
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having exactly the same issue. I sent all my documents in back in August and I too keep getting the "Thank you for providing the required information" when I click on Resolve. Now my account has been totally limited and nobody is replying anywhere. I tried to phone, it just rings and rings, tried askPayPal on Twitter and nobody replies. I've sent a dozen emails since August and not had a single reply there either.

It's like PayPal is an organised crime syndicate that can do what they want with our money and aren't accountable or don't feel like they have to answer to anybody.

I WANT MY MONEY - I have done everything PayPal have asked.

I think it's just a way for them to sit on our funds and collect interest for themselves. It's funny, if they were to say "We need these documents from you" they wouldn't find it acceptable to not hear back from us or for us to take months to reply. They just go ahead and freeze access to OUR money. And never mind this EU 'money laundering' thing. PayPal is the middle man here. Not us, and not our banks.

Login to Me Too

Plamen_Nicolov
Contributor
Contributor

I resolved my issue by sending them my personal ID card front and back. And changing my billing address to be letter by letter exaclty the same as on my ID card. Not a character in difference, not a comma in difference. Messaged them from the message center and in 24 hours all was well.

So my advice to you - whether you're with a Personal account or a Business account, provide the best identification documents you can and match the PayPal billing address EXACTLY to the one on the official ID documents. This is enormous nonsense, especially if your address isn't in english or even worse - not in Latin alphabet, but it is what it is.

Hopefully you can resolve this too.

Login to Me Too

EKTScotland
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Nicolov.  I've messaged them and hopefully will hear back within 24 hours!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.