Removing receiving limit per year (EU)

klemzi444
Contributor
Contributor

Hey can you help me out I got issues with removing the limit and prividing more info. http://share.pho.to/A56wK     http://share.pho.to/A56wk

When I provided all my info, there is one thing left to do. it says: verify your account using your bank account or credit card.  http://share.pho.to/A56wq

So I click next and it gets me here :  http://share.pho.to/A56wr  - to the wallet... and what am i supposed to do now ? its like endless circle now im here and I can click on notification again and I will go under  resolution center where i will click RESOLVE again and it will take me to the same site...  where I have to provide my info ( already did so its automatically saved already ) but it still says : verify your account using your bank account or credit card,.. and i click next and im at the Wallet section again.. what am i supposed to do now ? 

Thanks 

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@klemzi444

Click on the bank account option and add your bank account??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

StarNovas
Contributor
Contributor

You should have known by now that certain countries including EU ones, cannot add a bank account to their PP account. Different options and features for PayPal regions. Im from EU and i cannot add a EU bank account  to my PP. Only US option is available for me. And obviously i cannot add my EU account.

Anyway im having the same problem posted here. I've got that 1800 euros limitation message. 

You have received €1,800 or more in total payments to your PayPal account in this calendar year and are therefore approaching our annual receiving limit of €2,500. PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they reach this limit. Please go to the Resolution Centre for more information on what you need to do.

So i've uploaded my id card and such. But the last step is : confirm bank or card.  When i try to complete that process, it redirects me to Wallet section to add a bank account or card. My card obviously was already verified and is active.

I also removed my credit card and added it again, usng the last verification step. Clicked NEXT, i've been redirected to my wallet section, entered my CC details again successfully. 

Now i go to Summary section and i still see that notification to verify my account. And in resolution center it still says : Waiting for your response.

I've already completed even the last step, which is adding a credit card. (for the 3rd time for crying out loud). Something is broken on PayPal's end. So far i've emailed PP support, but no response.

Login to Me Too

dandd919
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the same boat. Added a bank account as well but nothing changes and the Resolution Center says "Waiting for your response". Added anything but the system wouldn't reflect it, such a joke.

Login to Me Too

ameera-patel
Contributor
Contributor

The answer to this is simple - JUST SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR THE IDIOTS AT PAYPAL TO LOCK YOUR ACCOUNT LIKE THEY DID WITH MINE WHICH HAS DESTROYED MY EBAY BUSINESS Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

xzan88
Contributor
Contributor

I have the exact same problem as is described in the original post of this thread. I think this is most likely some error on paypal's side that doesn't allow us to complete the last step. PAYPAL, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

Login to Me Too

Franssen
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I got the same problem with the bank account ....   someone have a solution for this problem  how to fix this please ???

Login to Me Too

wuhbwijn_
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same problem as everyone else.....

Tried contacting support by email, their twitter, facebook, pretty much everything and didnt get any reply.

Their website is broken and no one is doing anything.

What a joke.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi wuhbwijn_,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear about the challenge with lifting your EU Receiving Limit.

Have you provided all information required?

Usually in order to lift the limitation you would be asked to:

• Confirm your details registered on the PayPal account
  • Verify your PayPal account
  • Provide Proof of Identity
  • Provide Proof of Address

If you have a Business Account, you may be asked to provide additional business information.

If you need further assistance, I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your account and advise the best course of action.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Viridis
Do you not read.? Your poorly coded site is sending us in loops. It asks us to verify our banks and we click continue and just get sent to the wallet page with zero further instructions. And we don't have hours to waste on hold to customer non service only to be told how to not do it from a script. You are destroying your customer Base and no one seems to care that your new site layout has broken vital functions. PP-004-765-423-428 Is my case, that I've wasted hours trying to verify my already verified bank and my verified card. Go figure
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.