Remove PayPal as a payment option

Sailha
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

First of all sorry for my bad English.

We just aquired a new business and made a PayPal account to get paid with credit cards. The old owner was using PayPal also.

It's a only game F2P and we are selling an eCoins (electonic coins) which can be used to buy in game powerups.

Everything was fine suddenly PayPal said we have to Provide more information about some of the payments and we did.

They asked where we are making the sale and we send them the website and now they say Remove PayPal as a payment option it violated out acceptable use policy.

But what how? millions of Free 2 Play games arround the world both pc and android games are using this same model and getting paid with PayPal how is that possible that they're not violating and we are?

Plus the old owner of this game was using paypal for almost 2 years with no problems.

A foreign number called us I think it was from PayPal but my English is too bad and I can't almost understand when someone talks in English especially when he talks fast.

I have tried to change the language of the PayPal to Bulgarian or Turkish which I can speak freely but there is no option for it. So I can't even talk with them directly.

What do you think we have to do now call the turkish support directly and explain to them, but our account is not Turkish it's Bulgarian. When I call Turkish support it don't accept the paypal contact code.

So what can I do now? it says they will restrict our account 1 day later.

Written by Esin Mustafa on behalf of Saliha Ismalil.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Sailha
Contributor
Contributor

There is no one faced this problem before?

Login to Me Too

Sailha
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone here?

Login to Me Too

Sailha
Contributor
Contributor

No one faced this problem before?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Sailha,

Thanks for your post and I am sorry to see that you have not received a response. When you are calling you can call us without the code. We do prefer that you enter it however if you are not able to view your code or get a code then if you hold on the line you will be put through to speak to someone.

I hope this helps,

Paula

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.